Friday, April 13, 2007

Mea Culpa

Yeah, yeah, I know that I suck at this blogging thing these days. What can I say? I am incapable of properly balancing my life. Back in the day I was like: go to work, come home, eat, Netflix, blog, and sleep. Now I'm more like: go to work, go to gym, come home, eat, (maybe Netflix), and sleep.

Weird. Never thought I'd be the person to replace blogging with going to the gym or that I might consider using phrases like "gym rat" to describe myself. Seriously people, my sleep patterns have never been this good. And the high that you get from spinning on an elliptical for 30 minutes is pretty amazing.

Here's my new, new year's resolution: go to work, go to gym, come home, eat, Netflix, blog, and sleep. Now all I need to do is create the 36 hour day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for you to start up like a publishiing industry version of Fight Club.

"The high you get from beating the useless publisher's assistant with your bare nuckles is like fucking on mescaline."

That's what your next post is going to be.