Sunday, March 18, 2007

Busy wedding bees

HB is here visiting me and we're going to embark upon a photographer search for the next two days. Among the shortlist are:

  • Merri Cyr (we're meeting at Union Square on Tuesday! #$%^&*&^%$#!!!)
  • Modern Wedding Photography (the wedding slideshows were the first photos I've seen that made me cry)
  • Sherwood Triart (photographers to the unfairly rich that wed in Long Island. Not sure why we're meeting with them)

So, for the next few days we'll be busy, busy bees, or shutterbugs, or something. Hopefully we'll come out with a clear idea of who we want, but suspect this may take more research. I'm not going to jump into Merri Cyr's arms without doing my homework first! (Or without her autograph.)

I seriously need an intern. I plan to post an application here on the blog soon.

No comments: