Sunday, April 15, 2007

Damn you, Netflix!

Once again, Netflix has completely ruined my weekend. This weekend's menu should have been:

  1. The 4400, Season 1, Disc 2
  2. Dead Like Me, Season 2, Disc 1
  3. Dead Like Me, Season 2, Disc 2

However, I devoured The 4400 on Thursday night, so that's back in the mail, and then Dead Like Me, Disc 1 arrived with the disc snapped in half. Fuck! That means that I can't watch Disc 2, therefore I have NOTHING TO WATCH THIS WEEKEND.

Now my weekend will consist of eBay selling, which is emotionally painful and incredibly time consuming when your computer is 5 nanoseconds away from completely dying, and doing work work. Ugh, I hate doing work work at home. For some odd reason I used to like it, but I think that being older and wiser has allowed me to come to my senses. That, and the whole not giving a shit anymore about career development probably has something to do with it.

No comments: