Monday, April 02, 2007

The Decemberists!! (3/24/07)


I meant to post this ages ago and I'm sorry I didn't. Before embarking on my trip to hell (aka St. Louis), HB and I saw The Decemberists play a kick ass show at Avalon in Boston the Saturday before last. (squeal, squeal, gush)

Here's the setlist:
  1. Oceanside
  2. The Island
  3. Yankee Bayonet
  4. Summersong
  5. The Crane Wife #1
  6. 16 Military Wives
  7. Grace Cathedral
  8. Shankill Butchers
  9. The Perfect Crime #2
  10. O Valencia!
  11. Infanta
  12. The Mariner's Revenge Song
  13. Sons & Daughters

I got some decent video from the show, but I still haven't figured out how to edit video to make the files smaller. I'm dying to put up my 10 minute video of The Mariner's Revenge Song, but don't know how. I've got O Valencia on YouTube now for your viewing pleasure.

No comments: