Friday, December 29, 2006

Little Bastards

I'm not sure if I'm more fed up with the rain or with little Irish children. They're all off from school this week and they're all little effing terrors! I've been searching high and low for one quiet and respectful kid and I've come up empty handed so far. What makes them talk very loudly throughout an entire movie and run up and down the steps of a stadium theater? Why do they push, shove, and bump every person standing in their way without an excuse me, pardon, or sorry? I know it's wrong to think this, but when a kid was running down the steps in the theater while we were watching "Stranger than Fiction" and fell on her face, I laughed out loud. Shit, I nearly gave her a standing ovation and my middle finger.

Words like hooligans, ruffians, and ragamuffins were invented to describe little shits like these. Girls AND boys alike.

No comments: