Sunday, January 14, 2007

The Flickr Whore

...is the crass phrase I'm using for myself this weekend. I upgraded my account to pro a few days ago and now I've uploaded close to 900 photos, with more to come, as quickly as my sickly computer and internet access will allow.

I've promised SO MANY people that I would send them photos of various things and completely flaked on them, so I made it one of my New Year's resolutions to post photos online and finally share them with people.

Photos are finally up from a close friend's wedding and bachelorette party (from 2 1/2 years ago), the Red Sox Championship parade, my trips to Dublin and London, and more. A lot of these photos are restricted to viewing only by people in my contact list, but I've sent out a handful of guest passes. Please holler in the comments section here if I'm a bitch and have forgotten you.

The guest passes expire after a while, so if you want to continue to have access to my photo sets, you'll need to add me to your contact list on Flickr and I can grant you access. Enjoy, my fellow Foresters!

No comments: